8% of people in the entire world have an
- 8% of people in the entire world have an extra rib
- They use it to fight off teams of ninjas attacking the city
- A common debate in intellectual circles is whether ninjas attack cities in teams or if ninja offensive action is performed only by individuals. Surveying ninjas for an answer
- culminated in this reporter dodging throwing stars and stray nunchuck swings. "E-excuse me, big-scary-cloaked and-hooded-dude-san, can I get a quote for my pap...ungh!" When I woke
- it seems I was the now the story. I was surrounded by reporters asking me countless questions all at the same time. The one that stopped me was about my red sweater. "What red swea
- ter? What in God's name are you talking about?" I retorted, whipping my red sweater off my body and into the crowd. "Ooooo! Ahhhh!" murmured the titillated crowd. The paparazzi
- snapped pictures of my bare chest as I turned to my friend. "See? Two nipples. Count 'em. The rumor mill can shut down now." Yet the cameras kept flashing as the crowd became
- hysterical. "Good God, you have two belly buttons!" someone shouted as the cameras flashed. Up until that point I hadn't realized that everyone wasn't so built. My mothers had
- two belly buttons as well. What was the big deal? Well, I guess times have changed. My mothers nodded in unison and signalled for that poker-faced man to shut up.
- and the poker-faced man did shut up, but he had the last laugh. He court and sparked my mothers, married them, and fathered two belly button children with both. Now he's my daddy!
- 2016-10-12 20:09:42
- 2017-02-11 20:11:24
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!
SlimWhitman Feb 12 2017 @ 07:16
0.003% of people have an extra belly buttons and think it's normal. After this story 0.00300004%
Woab Feb 12 2017 @ 11:27
It is rewarding work, giving the multi-naveled a clue.
LordVacuity Feb 12 2017 @ 23:09
Clue is ok, unless you wanted a Sorry.
IceSquad Feb 13 2017 @ 06:53
Is it worth the Risk?