He was a world eat world kind of dog. Teeth.
- He was a world eat world kind of dog. Teeth. Growls. And a cape. He took nourishment from beer and lil smokies.
- And if he ever crossed paths with Streaky again, that cat was DEAD. No ifs ands or buts. He scanned the world for a human leg strong enough to withstand his super-humping.
- After some effort searching Streaky found a pirate captain with a peg leg perfect for super-humping. Streaky knew his best tactic was a surprise super-humping attack
- orchestrated with the buzzard perched on the shoulder of old Capt. Crayola. Streaky telepathically told the buzzard, "Keep the geezer occupied, and I'll tell you where the carrion
- Is kept. I will take you to Section Q2 and you must wear a radioactive repellent boiler suit. If you don't have one, let me know and I will find one." Streaky found a buzzard suit.
- The waddle in that buzzard suit tired me out before we got through Section B8. How was I expected to wear this all the way to Q2 and back. Then I understood. I wasn't supposed to.
- As I traversed the warehouse rows, motion lights switched on. Up ahead, one alley remained dark. I waddled past in my buzzard suit and saw a ring of similar costumes facing one an-
- other around a dim candle. They beckoned to me with their phony wings. One spoke, his voice ancient and brittle. "Join us, for we are the Brotherhood of Fake Carrion Eaters."
- "What the hell is that?" I asked, slightly disturbed."See, we have many vegan members in our cult, so we eat carrions made out of soy. Some members prefer to be called 'Seitanists'
- "Okay," I cut him off, "Quite honestly, I don't care what you do; as long as you respect me, I'll respect you...and I'm into some serious shit..S & M, bondage, and ladies day tea!"
- 2013-02-24 22:26:04
- 2019-01-12 13:54:41
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!
ta-dah Jan 13 2019 @ 05:33
What are the chances the carrion was mentioned again! This has a surprisingly consistent plot
Woab Jan 14 2019 @ 12:11
'Seitanists' is marvelous. You're gold, ta-da!
ta-dah Jan 14 2019 @ 15:26
Haha, thanks Woab! I'd say the same about you!
SlimWhitman Jan 18 2019 @ 04:37
Yeah, I laughed about that one!