He dialed in the coordinates. This hydrogen
- He dialed in the coordinates. This hydrogen cloud would destroy the hull of the NT-4140. It was a pleasure craft, used to tour the rings of Saturn. But the coordinates switched to
- a planet nearby with an atmosphere much like his own and an abundance of water nitrogen and oxygen, which would be more than enough for the orgathopter to repair-unless it exploded
- on impact. Which it did. Luckily, the ship seat belts and airbags worked as they all survived. The problem; they were alone on an uncharted planet and no one knew to rescue them.
- Stranded on that unfamiliar planet, they had very few options: search the surroundings and look for help, or stay in their shuttle and play strip poker. They decided to
- play strip poker, unfortunately the strange planet had other plans. "Royal flush!" I proclaimed, with a grin. Just then we heard a clash outside. Paul--the most clothed--peeked out
- and saw Ninja Radio! He twirled his nunchuks around, knocking things off the shelf. Then he threateningly demanded, "WHERE IS COWBOY TV?" Paul didn't know, so he looked at me. I
- ignored his annoying comment. Largely because the NY Times Crossword puzzle killer was still at large. The crimes were simple the first few days, but grew more elaborate and tough
- , always consisting of two bodies with an intersecting letter. More importantly, the lives of the victims intersected in unusual ways. For example, the last two victims shared
- trees, he a lumberjack and she, a shoe accessory fetishist. The letter that joined them was a note about love and taxes from Ron to "Mommy". This case would be his damnation if
- only he cared.I had always hated trees and the most expensive pair of shoes he owned was a pair of Miami Vice espadrilles. What would Crocket do. He ran his hair. through his ha
- 2010-12-18 18:08:27
- 2011-02-26 04:28:53
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!
toomanycarbs Feb 26 2011 @ 10:10
oops totally messed up last line. "He ran his hand through his hair and felt good."