I've got a feeling, I'm going to lose that
- I've got a feeling, I'm going to lose that one that I just kicked out of. Right after I had it worked out.
- But tonight's gonna be a good night. Tonight's gonna be a good good night. Fergie jumped off the sofa & ran as fast as she could out of her psychiatrist's office.
- Today was going to be a big day, she thought to herself, as she glanced down the hallway for the exit. Today was going to be the day that she would release her first song ever.
- And she did become a star that day, only not in the way she would have imagined beforehand. Her first song became her last.
- Her eyeliner had been poisoned by her understudy Camilla. Camilla's eyes flashed as her only obstacle to fame was lifelessly dragged from the stage. "The show must go on," she said
- , & the audience applauded. Camilla beamed, but next morn the cinematic press was full of the lead roll's "breathlessly convincing death act". "Argh!" ranted Camilla:"She WAS dead!
- It wasn't method acting! I killed her myself!" It was then that Detective Manatee wallumped out from behind the news stand. "Aha!" he trumpeted, "So Camilla, you admit to murdering
- her and her dog?" "Oh, what a shame!" cried Camilla, "I accidentally confessed to murder! But you'll never catch me!" She began to
- Strangle the confessee and hit him repeatedly with her ring hand. Finally, he went limp. Camilla needed to dispose of the body, but what was the proper way one went about this?
- At a loss for a solution, Camilla called her mother for advice on this matter. The phone rang, and rang, and rang. No answer. At this moment, Camilla heard the sirens. "Crap."
- 2019-07-03 22:01:20
- 2019-07-10 14:38:10
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!
IceSquad Jul 11 2019 @ 04:14
This reminds me of Reader's Digest Condensed, except here they left out some of the authors.
LordVacuity Jul 11 2019 @ 12:04
Her mother couldn't answer because she was getting a pedicure from the pool boy's sister's boyfriend.
IceSquad Jul 11 2019 @ 13:02
Lol. But I just meant that the story had shrunk to eight folds, and mine was one of the two that were missing. But it looks like it was just a temporary glitch somewhere, cuz there me is :)!
IceSquad Jul 11 2019 @ 13:08
*theatric press.*role Someone buy this site a bottle of e-whiteout, please!
Woab Jul 12 2019 @ 15:26
I saw that, and considered going off on a tangent about baked goods, but decided that since I am not without typos, I should not cast the first stale bagel.
LordVacuity Jul 12 2019 @ 16:23
Yeah, to keep the theme on a roll
LordVacuity Jul 12 2019 @ 16:24
or the lox on a bagel