You have 24 hours to meet my demands.
- You have 24 hours to meet my demands.
- and don't forget to bring the cake!" He hung up. 24 hours? To meet those demands? I began to weep, but stopped abruptly when my wife entered the room.
- Her face was basking in the glow of 40 candles. My wife smiled, "Don't forget to blow them all! Happy.." I grabbed the cake. "Thanks, hon." Would I get it to them in 24 hrs?
- Would I indeed?
- The question reverberated in my mind, echoing like a voice between canyon walls. Would I have done it? I spent hours looking into the deepest parts of my soul but found no answer.
- This thought swirled in my psyche until I decided to do something about it, but I couldn't so I decided to outsource this decision to my wise oldest of friends.
- My bitterest enemy, as well. My dead evil twin Eugene. I would need to pull the cobwebs from the necromancy library but I would have Eugene's advice before the next Bloody Sun. The
- night was cold, and Eugene's body had deteriorated more than I had thought, but I managed to bring him back to life and ask him the question that had been burning in my mind since
- Thomas Jefferson Elementary School. “Eugene,” I demanded, “Are you the one who put the frog down my panties in 1st grade?” Eugene, not rejoiced by his rebirth, twisted in pain.
- "No it wasn't me" Eugene said, now on the verge of tears "I'm just a dream wake up and leave me" I woke up in a cold sweat. I stare at my owner. Why can't I be human? Rib-bit.
- 2015-02-05 10:08:18
- 2019-11-05 11:52:46
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!