“These are humans Tal, useless pieces of
- “These are humans Tal, useless pieces of shit that we use for fuel. No one feels bad for squishing a few insects.”
- "But isn't that what they do to us?" Tal asked. "Round us up, enslave our kind? How is using the humans for fuel any better?" That was the wrong thing to say to Malomar X.
- Because Malomar X did not speak that language. So Malomar X changed the topic. He said, "We didn't land on rock candy, rock candy landed on us!"
- In the candy crowd, Miss Mallow cheered wholeheartedly. She was sweet on Malomar X and stretched herself quite thin so that she could attend all of his speeches.
- But Malomar X was whispering sweet nothings into the ear of Moon Pie O'Shaunassy. She was a molasses heiress from the Delta Quadrant. She was after Malomar X's honeypots. She was
- stronger than the old Planet Express crew. " I'll never let you go." she spoke
- "And I..." he stared into her eyes for a moment. "I feel the same way." he said as he backed away. A stage light shone on him. "Never gonna give you up,
- never gonna let you down," the music swelled up from the orchestra pit as the audience burst into tears. "Oh Rick," she whispered, hardly daring to interrupt, "don't you know any
- fun songs? Songs filled with bathroom humor, promiscuous teenagers, and racial slurs?” The orchestra quickly went flat, like a tire blowout on the highway, and the audience moaned.
- Everyone went wild. What a show! The audience finished up their night, and pulled the curtain, as our cast runs out into the sunset, excited for the upcoming orgy.
- 2013-06-18 16:42:35
- 2020-04-17 14:25:38
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!
LordVacuity Apr 17 2020 @ 14:32
I have found that it usually works out that you orgy because of your excitement not the other way around.
Flopp Apr 17 2020 @ 17:27
Orgies are exciting after all
LordVacuity Apr 17 2020 @ 20:56
I guess I was talking about spontaneous orgies. Planned orgies are a different matter.
Woab Apr 18 2020 @ 12:24
I think this story is about fecundity. We start out concerned about being squished by aliens, and then run off and indiscriminately do the bumpy dance at the end.