It wasn't her personality or politics that
- It wasn't her personality or politics that he'd grown weary of, it was her accent.
- She learned English from the Muppet Show. "Good Morning! did you sleep well? Wakka-Wakka-Wakka!" "Here's your coffee MEEEP MEEP MEEP!" "I'll make eggs horde-hor-de-scood-de-doo!"
- The only english speaking television program available in Latvia was "The Muppet Show". So Ghundiga, along with many others from her town, were taught to speak "mupplish." Sexy, ye
- t disturbed thought Harry, when Ghundiga greeted him with "Moi has always possessed a charm that is lethal to men." They started dating. Her parent's mupplish dialect was rowlfish
- so he had to ask Jack Benny to translate everything Ghundiga's parents said. Meaning Harry had to take her out on double dates. Jack missed Rochester & wondered why he wasn't dead.
- "Pass the raisins? Is that what you said?" Jack Benny was unsure about the passive voice of the word "krapis" and he looked expectantly at Harry, hoping for a little help. Poison
- Ivy stumbled onto the stage weeping and fell into the comedian's arms. "Mr. Benny," she sobbed,"can you bring Lux back from the Great Beyond?" Jack looked at Harry again. Harry
- smiled nervously. After all, his resurrection stone was a fake. Jack realised that Harry still didn't know this was only a stage performance. The Weeping Widow began to sing about
- the whirling dervish of life and how the goyim are forgetting the old ways. Harry strained, veins bulging, as he issued the traditional chant to bring up the golem.
- Little did Harry know, all his time spent in Texas trying to become a hip hop artist messed with his diction. The chant didn't work, and unfortunately he passed on as a result...
- 2011-10-01 14:03:26
- 2015-10-05 19:22:02
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!