"You know when you like do that thing where
- "You know when you like do that thing where you like say that thing that's like-- You know like... You know?"
- Yeah. I knew. But I wanted that guy to come right out and SAY it. "What is it, exactly, that you want?" I asked, as innocently as I could. "Spit it out for me, darling."
- He quickly spat out a large wad of Big League Chew bubble gum into his palm and handed me a thin piece of cardboard. "Here's my card," he said. "Wanna trade?"
- The card was still wet from when I watched him pull it out of the crick. It didn't even have anything on it. "Listen," I said, slapping the gum out of his hand. "This is the deal.
- You find out where the old man's seven ex-wives are holed up, and I'll see to it that you get to the rest of your militia safely and without incident." I stared at him, itching to
- take off the ill-fitting underwear that was causing me such irritation and discomfort, but unfortunately that would have to wait. "Yes sir," I saluted. "I'll prepare the
- eggs Benedict right away." She walked back to her quarter and took to twitter: "I joined the Army to fight, not cook." Before long, she took to the skies, joining the Air Force.
- Eggs Benedict volunteered for a mission to Mars. A jury of green men were in charge of selecting the participants, because there was always the chance they may never return.
- Being moldy, the jury of green men knew what it was like themselves, to be rotten and expendable. They have spent many a year in a container at the back of my fridge. I am too
- aware of my actions & don't claim to be free of sin. My treatment of the green men left a lot to be desired and fell short of what our community could or should be. For all of us.
- 2015-01-13 04:35:18
- 2018-02-07 00:17:51
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!
Woab Feb 07 2018 @ 13:00
Nice wrap-up there, Futique.