I was rollerblading in front of my house
- I was rollerblading in front of my house at top speed carrying a huge pot of boiling water. Suddenly
- my potatoes were boiled in more ways than one. I stopped mid-skate, set the pot on the ground, and removed the oil vat from my backpack to check my fries.
- As I was checking the fries, someone skated past me, knocking over the oil vat. I watched in horror as all my fries and the oil spilled out onto the ground.
- The chef turned slowly towards me, eyes bloodshot with rage. He fingered the edges of his steak knife. "What's all that oil doing on the ground, Jimmy?" he breathed. I blanched.
- The knife point was now wobbling inches from my neck, and I needed an answer. "It was the robots, Chef. You know how they like to excrete liquids." A snort. "Be very careful Jimmy
- , my pasta was nearly ruined. Do it again”, he said, waving his knife point, “and you’ll become my next meal. Understood?” I nodded so vigorously that I accidentally...
- slammed the back of my head into the wall. I was out like a light. I have no idea how much time passed while I was unconscious. When I woke, I found myself trussed up like a pig.
- I struggled with the ropes but whoever had trussed me knew what they were doing. The only thing missing was the lipstick or the apple. My luck, it would be both. I didn't smell any
- better than I had before, but once they put the apple in my mouth and baked me in a hot oven for four hours, basting me at intervals, I began to smell like Thanksgiving. I didn't
- mind, though. It was all part of my plan to conquer this planet.They consumed me & I in turn gained residence in each of them. "They" became "me". Happy Thanksgiving indeed.
- 2016-12-09 11:58:50
- 2018-09-26 20:52:51
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!
Woab Sep 27 2018 @ 16:23
Hmm, the cooking theme stayed with us throughout. Nice!
LordVacuity Sep 27 2018 @ 21:51
I guess we were really cooking.