"Ya done it Donald" He said, shaking his
- "Ya done it Donald" He said, shaking his head passively as he stepped through the grand doors of the oval office. "Everyone's dead now. Ya did it."
- "Wrong." said President Trump to the unexpected visitor in his newly refurbished white and gold Oval Office. "I am not dead and you are not dead. And you are?"
- "I am Death." The cloaked figure hovered across the carpet toward the orange man. His eyes glowed an eerie crimson. "Your time is up."
- The orange man trembled. "May I... at least say good bye to my family?" He whimpered. "There is no time for that," said Death. "At least I can say I was President for a day!" he
- said happily. "Yes...yes you could. Give it a try," said Death." "Ok," the orange man replied. "I was president..." he started to say when Death suddenly punched him ritght in the
- epiglottis! "Gaulck!" the orange man exclaimed as Death chased him around the dining room table. The orange man tried to slip Death up by throwing olives onto the floor behind him
- but didn't count on the fact that Death was floating. With a gasp, the orange fell over, dead. Death picked it up and grinned. "Only one more ingredient needed for my fruit salad:
- Zombie tomatoes. These are not found in stores." Satan promised to look around in people's back yards for this unique tomato. These tomatoes were ubiquitous but rare.
- They were red but green. Large but small. Sour but sweet. Oblong but round, elastic but mushy. fruit but veggie. healthy but deadly. Satan visited famed horitculuralist Sir Bombly
- -Bottom, who loved a good challenge, and prodded him (literally) for clues to this riddle. When his answer was finally given, Satan gave him a one-way ticket to the Underworld.
- 2016-11-09 04:54:46
- 2016-12-01 01:18:24
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!
Woab Dec 01 2016 @ 15:38
We stuck with the theme of death all the way through. Then again, that is a popular theme around here.
SlimWhitman Dec 01 2016 @ 16:51
Satan is also popular, and goes together with Death like zombie tomatoes and oranges.
Dhanithecat Dec 01 2016 @ 16:53
Attack of the killer tomatoes!
SlimWhitman Dec 01 2016 @ 17:07
They'll beat you, bash you, squish you, mash you, chew you up for brunch, and finish you off for dinner or lunch.
BlastedHeath Dec 01 2016 @ 22:11
Viva zombie tomatoes!