Music floated through the grand double doors.
- Music floated through the grand double doors. Through the glass windows Elena could see the many layers of twirling satin and sparking jewelry as women with flushed cheeks spun...
- " The psychiatrist reached over to poke his patient's shoulder. "Marty, you're drifting off again." Marty snapped back to reality. "Oh, yeah, sorry. Anyway, satin, jewelry, women,
- donuts." Marty's eyes clouded over & he drooled at the thought. His psychiatrist decided to do a little experiment. He pulled out a box of Krispy Kremes & put it in front of Marty.
- It was his last mistake. Marty's eyes popped out of his sockets like two donut holes, his mouth expanded like a groupers. He swallowed the box of Krispy Kremes, the gnomelike docto
- r realizing what had been wrong with the patient all along: the man had in fact been sexually assaulted by an albino kangaroo. Putting his coat on, he knew what to do.
- The local zoologist who lived nearby was a friend of his wife. He caught a taxi to the flat the man lived in and knocked on the door. He held up the x-ray as proof.
- that the guy really did have a stick up his ass. Isn't that painful? the zoologist asked the guy. The man stood ramrod straight and said Sir, I have no idea what you mean
- people are implying, but I have to have this stick up my bum because I was born an invertebrate in a vertebrate's world!" The zoologist felt just awful about insulting the guy.
- To show repentance and as an act of solidarity the zoologist also stuck a stick up his own ass to the height of his kidneys. He might have punctured the left one. He is also paraly
- zed from the nose up, with each of his eyes looking opposite ways. "I'm terribly sorry," he apologized. "All of this was my own damn fault." He was forgiven & everyone hugged.
- 2015-05-04 04:00:22
- 2018-06-07 17:59:06
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!
Woab Jun 08 2018 @ 16:50
Aw, I love a happy ending.
pinky Jun 09 2018 @ 07:53
Oh dear, 4am, eyes glazed over - just trying to catch up on my email (a story you folded...) i'm reading...then out of nowhere a chuckle turns to a chortley guffaw! Thanks you guys, my lazy snoring dog needed waking up...he was totally hogging the bed!