La soledad es una opresión constante de
- La soledad es una opresión constante de noches oscuras y amargos atardeceres. Genera tanto dolor que
- sólo la personificación de objetos al azar puede aliviar. El método más eficaz es encolado ojos saltones a rocas. Yo les doy caras tristes que reflejan mi soledad. ¡Qué divertido!
- Said Che Guevera at the pic nic.
- Che knocked another apple from the tree and bent down to pick it up. He was polishing it when a voice boomed, "HEY, give that back!" *Thwonk!* Something hit him hard.
- Little did Che know that he had stumbled into the Magic Forest where the trees indeed are ALIVE! Not since the Wizard of Oz had the trees
- thrown apples at him. Once they began loading up broken wine bottles, Che became worried. He commanded a legion of lumberjacks to enter the Magic Forest and
- saw off Hagrid's beard. This proved a daunting task, especially as the latter had just upended a bowl of mollasses-laced porridge onto his maw along with eggs benedict on crumbcake
- the mollasses, an even thicker version of traditional molasses, seeped deep into the unending strands of Hagrid's glorious bread...suddenly my barber blade felt grossly inadequate.
- He leaned back for a shave and I hesitated. I stared at the unsharpened blade. "Whatcha waitin fer?" asked Hagrid with joviality. "Uhh" I stammered. My blade descended
- into the matted wiry mass of dred becoming hopelessly entangled among myriad other souvenirs in his massive beard, runsible spoons, flagons, swords, wand fragments & a family owls.
- 2013-07-11 00:10:51
- 2016-03-08 03:15:05
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!