To get to the root of the problem I was going
- To get to the root of the problem I was going have to remove each of my fingers. I had stolen a cleaver from the local butcher and my plan was to start with my left pinky. It was
- a job that had to be done. It had only just begun....
- I laced up my sneakers and left before I could change my mind
- It was all or nothing. I was determined to get
- that clown to give me
- his nose. It was orange, square, and shot out lemon jelly when squeezed. It was his ultimate
- disappointment. You see, his one weapon could only be used on butterflies, who where all allergic to lemon jelly. But only once had his life been threatened by a butterfly, when
- was going for a jog and a giant butterfly crossed his path, tripping him into the street in front of on coming traffic. Once he was able to stand
- he leaped and grabbed hold of the underside of the butterfly's abdomen, missing the oncoming 18-wheeler's speeding grill by mere inches. Once righted upon the giant butterfly, he
- felt something jabbing into his back. Before he could question whether it was an aedeagus or an ovipositor, he was knocked out, strapped to the butterfly's back. To be continued?
- 2012-05-10 11:04:04
- 2012-05-22 02:11:43
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!