Squids are pretty cool, I guess. "says Sam."
- Squids are pretty cool, I guess. "says Sam." Say, don't the quotations go around the quotes? "asks Meghan." Nah, "Sam replies." Today it's backwards. "Meghan sighs." Youre always b
- ackward you lunkhead. Nobody uses the word lunkhead anymore Meghan "says Sam." Anyway who cares about quotations? I was talking about squids. "Meghan sighs again." You dumby.
- dumby dumby. I pronounced the 'b' to annoy Meghan. I was tired of playing "Says Sam". Now we'll play Says Simon, you lunkhead. Meghan sighed loudly. "Sigh!!"
- Then Meghan exclaimed loudly, "exclaim!" Then she threw up quite loudly, "vomit!". None of this phased George, who'd seen it all before with Meghan. Ophelia, on the other hand,
- was in (albeit a bit insensitive) hysterics. "I can't believe her," she snorted, taking a light drink from her glass of chardonnay. "Ophelia, that was very rude," exclaimed George,
- even though he sort of empathized with her. Ophelia downed the rest of her wine, battled her lashes and said to George sweetly, "Fetch me another glass, would you?"
- George, a particularly well trained dog, crept into the liquor store. No one suspected a dog. He snatched another bottle of the vintage Cabernet before dashing back to Ophelia. The
- liquor store's detective (name of Manatee, naturally) began to suspect a dog had been stealing the wine when he stepped in George's dog doodies. He followed the scent to Ophelia's
- Doody Free Shop, which it definitely wasn't. "Miss Ophelia, it is my duty as a duly sworn peace officer of the State of Florida to inform you that your dog is a thief and a wino".
- But he was the best folder of stories that had ever inhabited the doghouse. The dogeared pages were classified as art by Professor Chien. Professor Hund took them to Doggerland.
- 2015-08-22 19:56:50
- 2017-03-30 21:14:37
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!
Woab Mar 31 2017 @ 13:50
"Miss Ophelia, it is my duty as a duly sworn peace officer of the State of Florida to inform you that your dog is a thief and a wino". HAW!