Business was barely limping along at Sappho's
- Business was barely limping along at Sappho's Noodle. The once-trendy pasta bar would have to diversify if it was going to weather the times. Gwen and Sarah, the owners, considered
- adjusting their menu to include noodles from around the world. sopita from mexico, asian lo mein. Perhaps they could stay afloat if they could interest the
- pallets of various cultures instead of just this one. He mused silently, thinking of how to show this restaurant the error of their single-noodle ways. They were culinary Nazis.
- Being an anarchist he constructed a pressure cooker bomb filled with soba, dotori guksu, ramen, Spätzle, Thukpa, Mee pok, glass &Bánh canh noodles. When it exploded in the restaur
- -ant know one knew, because John Goodman saw the explosive, spicy dish and ate it. John Goodman dabbed his mouth and smirked at the anarchist. "Can I have seconds?"
- The anarchist grinned:'About five I think', keeping an eye on his watch. It actually took 7 seconds until John Goodman's head started to turn red, sweat pouring down. Then he explo
- ded. Luckily, The anarchist was well out of the way. Many lives were lost, but not his. Not now. Now was the time for someone else to go.
- "Now serving, B6. B6 for the guillotine. Is there a B6?" The anarachist hastily crumpled his ticket and mingled in with the crowd. One thing about this coup, it was orderly.
- "Would B6 please make themselves known?" The anarchist took off his trainer, pressed gently between the grooves in the rubber sole, and flung
- his bingo chip down onto the card. "BINGO!" shouted out the anarchist. It was his guilty pleasure. How could his anarchist friends accept that he liked games, which require rules?
- 2012-02-10 21:28:38
- 2012-06-15 16:08:31
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!
SlimWhitman Jun 15 2012 @ 18:00
They'll never have to worry themselves about it because you only win this bingo game once. ;-)
Zetawilk Jun 16 2012 @ 04:49
Only once..? ..! GRANDMA!!