If I work hard this year, I will pass my
- If I work hard this year, I will pass my exams. If I pass my exams...
- And there it was. Now I could see the bars of the cage that was The Rat Race. It would not matter if I got the cheese or how big the cheese was or that I had more cheese than the n
- next rat. It only mattered if I found a a way out of the maze and not just to the finish line. No I was going over the wall even if I had to use dead Fred's tiny rat body to do it.
- "Sorry, old man," I said to Fred's cadaver as I stepped on it's bloated torso and stretched my mouse body up to peek over the wall. Nothing but labyrinth as far as I could see.
- Unfortunately at the moment, Fred decided it was time to say his final words in the form of the loudest belch heard these last 25 years. The mouse gave a look as if to say
- "Your belch is as stinky as a rotten cheese"
- The rotten egg taunted at the cheese wheel. “Well, at least my cousin wasn’t cracked and lost to the King’s men!” Brie, the cheese wheel shouted.
- Just then the King's very last man, Willowby, came crashing through the barn door and kicked Brie, the cheese wheel, into a story where she would have to stand alone forever more.
- On hand to observe the occasion was Larry Lightfoot, formerly chief of the Kingsguard but now a vagabond with only a rusty dagger to his name. No stranger to court intrigue, Larry
- more often than not WAS the intrigue, & many a cuckolded nobleman could woefully testify to his lightfootedness... Nay, the dagger with rust on it was not the one betwixt his legs.
- 2017-03-30 06:20:39
- 2019-04-04 01:38:19
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!