I dressed to the nines watching my Ps & Qs
- I dressed to the nines watching my Ps & Qs when the board lit up from my six. I did a smooth 180 put the eyeballs on the target, a sweet sweet 36-24-36 (Classical numbers), coke bo
- ttle from before the Cola Wars. But when you get a closer look you realize it is the Maltese Flacon disguised as a prewar coke bottle. Nostalgia was never the answer after all. You
- hook your hands behind your head and lean back in your chair to think. Finally you decide to hawk the Flacon as it were. The highest bidder buys the black bird-bottle for
- 562 bit-coin, but you don't know how many $$ that is, so you stand up, shove your hands in your pockets & pace behind the desk. Your fidgety fingers discover some pocket lint and
- he quickly checked the hall and beneath his desk; nope no one was around. he grabbed the straw out of his empty Big Gulp and snorted the pocket lint. Woah! Potent lint!
- He was starting to see things, and his head was spinning around and around like a carnival ride. Maybe he snorted too much lint.
- Except it could not be lint as the juices of the sand trout he ingested was the sole reason. A euphoria like state began to take hold. The foretold event was nearing...
- He prepared the pamplets and arsenic-laced Kool-Aid and changed into his white gown. He counted down the seconds until the rest of his brothers and sisters would arrive.
- But they never did. Three hours later, as the arsenic-laced Kool-Aid began to discolor and give off a foul odor, a telegram came. "As if!- Love, your former congregation" it read.
- The arsenic laced Koolaid was donated to the rats, who dropped like flies. Mayor Phlemn was able to focus on the potholes and save his chances of reeksction
- 2017-08-31 21:22:54
- 2017-11-14 16:31:37
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!
pinky Nov 15 2017 @ 01:10
Woab - Your humor never fails me; it jiggles my jello and rarely fails to get a couple of Knarf, Knarfs! out of Pinky. Dhanthecat - Eeep! (I guess I should have expected rodent mayhem from a cat, Knarf!)
Woab Nov 15 2017 @ 16:32
Likewise, Pinky, my little friend.
SlimWhitman Nov 16 2017 @ 17:52
Whoa, the return of the maltese Flacon! A surprising piece of nostalgia from Shabadu666 ! I wonder if the manatese master detective knows about this?
LordVacuity Nov 16 2017 @ 18:21
What is it with this sudden fondness for arsenic?
Shabadu666 Nov 16 2017 @ 18:55
I added my line the day the last one ended, I think.
pinky Nov 16 2017 @ 22:30
Arsenic is the popular cut for lint. ......heh, heh.