Being in the kitchen with David is my favorite
- Being in the kitchen with David is my favorite thing to do. We laugh & sing, joke & drink wine while we're cooking. Things got out of hand one night though when we were making
- Lobster Fra Diavolo & a side of Black Linguine. I always wondered what made the linguine black. David said, "You don't want to know" but I just had to ask. The frisky lobsters
- was our band name. Local punk rock. Well, edgy alt rock, but we were the hardest band in Hartline, Wa. David pounded the drums. I checked the Mic by shouting, "Frisky Lobsters
- in Hartline are ALIVE!" I played chords C, F and G, sometimes A, which are in the Key of Awesome. Then me, Dave & the rest of the band headed to Banks Lake for satanic rituals with
- 80s British charity musical act Band Aid. "Feed the Dark Lor-ord, serve him little baby morsels..." Bono ripped the intestines from the corpse of the virgin Sting had beheaded.
- He then legged it to the kitchen. Despite Bono not being known for his cooking, he was determined to make a fabulous bunch of sausages out of the virgins intestines. Adding salt,
- cajun seasoning and a just a hint of love, he created the perfect meal for the voracious Inquisitor. If the food wasn't good enough, his whole family would be murdered in cold
- cucumber soup & garnished with scallions by the bunch of celery which had been stalking his family awaiting the go ahead. The Inquisitor hated the gumbo."Your family dies." He snap
- -crackle-popped his way through the kitchen, hoping to find the one piece of evidence he needed to seal the case: The Cheese Grater. But alas, it was nowhere to be found, having
- been absconded with by a small child who smelt of spam and was banging it loudly on the floor overhead, so that many a folder was awoken rudely and too early to soothe headache.
- 2013-11-14 08:36:38
- 2014-08-07 10:36:02
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!
PurpleProf Aug 07 2014 @ 20:36
Cool how Lithium brought the story back into the kitchen. Here is David from QVC is doing his happy dance, happy dance! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS8zDgtWW7s I love watching "In the Kitchen With David" just to watch him dance. Obviously, David is not the Inquisitor.