"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa--" I screamed, then
- "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa--" I screamed, then paused to take a deep breath. "--aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh." My friend blinked at me. "Wow," she said.
- "You were right." she continued, "You really can scream the loudest." Andrew's smile grew wide, and wider still, it continued to grow, tearing at his cheeks, letting the smile grow
- into something reminiscent of 'The Grinch'. The girl felt her heart skip a beat and stumbled back. "How... how are you doing that?" Andrew said nothing, his smile still widening.
- Gradually, I came to realize that Andrew wasn't what I thought he was. Instead of the gentle, kind, loving man that I'd grown up with, he was transforming into
- McGruff the Crime Dog, but instead of the dog-police uniform, he was wearing a pink glittery tutu. "Andrew? Wha? What is happening?" I squeaked out, tears streaming down my face
- . I was so touched by his gesture. As he began the first petite cabriole, I knew he'd choreographed my script for McGruff Crime Dog Redux for the Policemans ball. The Policechief
- smelled like freshly tanned leather. I offered him a pinch of Copenhagen. "I put a little whiskey in it." We started winking at each other and curling our lips. The Policeman's bal
- lsack slowly inexorably began to creep out of his way-too-short shorts, much to the chagrin of the nuns next to us in the Denney's. Suddenly my huevos rancheros didn't sound so
- exotic.There was something surreal about the moment that made me order kielbasa and saurkraut instead. "We'll have what he's having," the nuns said in unison. Isack poked his head
- around the booth, surprised to see a bunch of husky, grizzled, hairy broads in habits. One turned her milky eye to Isack and pursed her lips in a kiss. Isack fainted dead away.
- 2012-07-29 16:16:52
- 2013-02-15 12:09:06
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!
PurpleProf Feb 15 2013 @ 14:17
Lots of great imagery in this one. I am particularly fond of the first two folds.
jayursus Feb 15 2013 @ 22:58
Not so proud of my contribution, but being left with "bal-" at the end of the previous one just screamed for what I wrote. All I could think of from that moment forward was "Reno 9-1-1" LOL
PurpleProf Feb 15 2013 @ 23:05
But you see, it all worked out because I thought Isack was Jewish, which was what made ordering Kielbasa and sauerkraut and meeting those nuns such a surreal experience for him. But apparently in the end it was all too much for him.
MoralEnd Feb 15 2013 @ 23:10
Jayursus, there really was only way to go on that one. Be proud.