Jarrod Quatermain examined the tatters fluttering
- Jarrod Quatermain examined the tatters fluttering on the ruins. "The old ones still remember. The young ones still hope." No, not good, he thought, and logged it in his timestick.
- but Jarrod's timestick stopped functioning. He took the timestick's cap off. He twisted the knob at the bottom and more timestick appeared. He rubbed it in his arm pit.
- Then he licked it and shoved it up his rectum. Instantly, he was transported to a tattered chair opposite the bed inside the White House main bedroom...he glared over and saw
- Barack Obama and Bill Clinton, naked, on the bed, on their stomachs, eating popcorn and watching reruns of The Jeffersons on a 65 inch flat screen.
- Then Hillary walks in with a whip wearing a leather cat suit & stiletto heals & she's dragging Donald by a dog collar. Then I wake up in a cold sweat. What could it mean, Doc?
- "That I'm rich! Uh, I mean... nothing." Doc recorded me repeating all my dreams, and excused himself. I overheard him call a smut publishing firm. Big sums were bandied about. Hey!
- Maybe my nightmares could became bestselling fiction. Doc had read all the Twilight books and realised if that trash can be so successful, why not try it himself? We thought up a
- story about a guy's first day working at a quick lube shop at the Mos Eisley spaceport. His train or never comes back from lunch and he then finds out his arm got cut off at
- the cantina by an overzealous elderly Jedi. He then makes his way to the nearest back alley doctor in the streets of Mos Eisley to receive medical treatment and vows to avenge his
- Montezuma's Revenge (as soon as it's cleared up) by smiting every Jedi chef in the galaxy. Instead, he thanks his gods for Intergallactic Pepto Bismol and falls asleep on the sofa.
- 2014-06-05 01:43:17
- 2017-10-31 14:57:59
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!
Jimbeau Nov 03 2017 @ 11:36
Nobody said time travel was going to be easy...or pleasant.