He was a gangly guy, a nipple-ripper alright,
- He was a gangly guy, a nipple-ripper alright, with an eye for the ladies and a taste for whiskey. Boasting a purple velvet vest, he zig-zagged into the room, smelling of ambergris.
- A whale swallowed him in the 1850s, which explains his odor and fashion. He criss-crossed his heart, saying, "Priesthood or ladies, give me a sign." The modern landlubber bar scene
- was so monochromatic ever since dj's started using CD's and stuff. The half whale-digested sea Zombie ripped the DJ's head off, the crowd shrieked and then the Monster got behind
- The microphone and sang "Monster Mash" as everyone celebrated Halloween. October 2016 was a creepy time in itself. Zombie Soda was sold as a prank but it tasted dreadfully similar
- to homebrewed Monster Mash, a bathtub moonshine which only once in a while caused blindness. It was quite popular that October 2016 with a certain crowd south of 99th & Euclid. Sub
- -marines dove into the giant bathtubs full of moonshine and re-surfaced only to find that their periscopes were blinded. The sailors aboard heaved over the sides, only to dive
- into drunken blackouts. As bootleg whiskey splashed into their leaky sub, life preservers were hurled out to rescue their brave naval officers from this bathtub of instant regret.
- Harvey, the stow-a-way Hobo selflessly caught the stream of bootleg whiskey seeping into the sub in his mouth. The other sailors were too caught up in admiration to stop him lighti
- ng his dog end with the grizzly stubble of his arsehole. He leapt forward and planted a kiss on the sea captains smackers. The captain giggled and blushed, slightly drunk from the
- Harvey Wallbanger cake he kept jammed in his jodhpurs."How do ya fancy me now?"he said proudly to the Captain. "I'll put it this way,"said Cap. "What do ya think of a May wedding?"
- 2013-04-11 23:54:39
- 2019-09-03 12:25:01
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!
ValkyrieGrrl Feb 16 2020 @ 16:19
Slim Whitman, Woab, MoralEnd, you guys always deliver! Sweet stuff ....;-)
ValkyrieGrrl Feb 16 2020 @ 16:20
Oh! Shoot, I meant to include Purple Prof in that too, well, everyone! My bad!
Woab Feb 18 2020 @ 13:17
Your line was a winner too, VG. I may start saying "jam that in your jodhpurs"!
PurpleProf Feb 20 2020 @ 00:42
Thank you! I've not been "here" as much as I was in the past. Pesky students!!