I miss my cat so much.
- I miss my cat so much.
- Her soft, sweet-smelling fur and the way she cuddled up to me. She was the most gentle creature I'd ever loved.
- She was pink and smelled of cake frosting, reminding me of birthday bliss, but she was rather a heavy creature, being an equine and all. Now, if only I knew how to speak pony.
- But neigh, I did not. I'd have to find another way to communicate with this glorious pink equus. She shook her mane & stared into my unblinking eyes. Her cake-scented breath
- made me instantly hungry even though I was still full from a lunch of condensed milk and moon pies. The Pink Equus's mane was composed of cookie sprinkles and its hooves were
- Covered with fairy dust in about six colours. She was Mr. Ed's offspring, and talked like her famous father.
- She was perfect. I walked up to the fairy horse girl and introduced myself, she whinnied in reply. We've been dating for 6 months.
- Everything has been perfect, except for a few warbles that have erupted from my skin. The fairy horse girl and I have talked about marriage, but her mother, the horse-faced woman,
- insisted that I have a million dollars & red 60's lunch box engraved with free love on beforewe could marry. The fairy horse girl stroking my warbling skin whispered lets elope
- I turned to her with love in my eyes. "Fair horse girl, I'd do anything for you, but I'm deathly allergic to elopement, and I don't own any lunchboxes." She dumped me on the spot.
- 2013-07-25 00:47:55
- 2016-11-15 16:47:08
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!