Call me Fishmael.
- Call me Fishmael.
- Some years ago - never mind how long precisely - having a lack of squid and crustaceans to eat and nothing particular to interest me in the ocean, I thought I'd leave the water and
- reconnoiter the rocky dry masses above the surface. At first my stubby fins and rudimentary lungs made progress difficult but soon my fins developed articulation and became legs.
- I managed my way into the jungle and mated with a strong male. I was shocked when instead of eggs, I delivered 2 live babies, covered in fur. They were intelligent & walked instead
- slithered. Mammels, what will mother say, she hates mammels. I was determined to raise them on my own. My mating habits had helped me make my bed, I will lie in it. We dug a
- duvet cave and nested there. "Oi, behave," I said. "That's the sort of business that led to our mewling brood of mammelings." Just then my mother burst in with the Ministry of Mamm
- ography, who declared, "With all those mewling mammelings, by government order I must monitor your mammaries." I lifed my shirt as the Minister of Mammography counted my nipples.
- I had 8 nipples. This apparently satisfied the Minister of Mammography, who checked me off of his list & hurried off. Now, what to do with all these mewling mammelings... I stuffed
- my face with yet another veggie smorgasbord wrap, grumbling at the fact I needed to be sized for and purchase four brassieres. Just great. Just call me Mewsette.
- (No FoldingStory participants were harmed in the making of this Fold. Special thanks to MoralEnd, without whom none of this would have been necessary.)
- 2012-04-06 14:10:24
- 2014-08-06 01:29:03
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!
KieferSkunk Aug 06 2014 @ 01:29
I so drew a blank - it looked to me like GreenBanana had pretty well wrapped this one up. :)
Zetawilk Aug 06 2014 @ 09:43
From fish to cats, call me what you like.
SlimWhitman Aug 06 2014 @ 16:12
You can haz mutation?
sundancer Aug 06 2014 @ 17:12
I have to say, I like this one a lot. One of the best in a while. I love the way it flowed and how it ended. P.S. Excellent beginning, Moral End. And how did you know he started it, KieferSkunk?
KieferSkunk Aug 06 2014 @ 17:42
When you add to a story, you can see the list of who's already folded it on the right side.