Harcourt Chalmers cradled the bowl John Dee
- Harcourt Chalmers cradled the bowl John Dee had given his ancestor Harry Morlock, a country lad who set out to sea in the 1600s and founded an empire of noodles. But now the emp
- ire was crumbling & Harcourt Chalmers, Emperor of Noodles & Prince of Pasta gave up the fight against Ramen & withdrew to the Macaroni Archipelago to regroup. He asked his bowl
- of plenty, "I now call on the holy spirit of the Flying Spaghetti monster!" The marinara bubbled, the crackled, then created a garlic smelling porthole.
- A noodly appendage issued forth from the simmering garlic and basil marinara. And I was touched. The Flying Spaghetti monster touched me with His noodly appendage! I fell on my
- face in the marinara, feeling not one, not two, but a multitude of noodly appendages caress the contours of my face, easing into my mouth. Holy Transubstantiation of Durum!
- As I chewed the divine pasta, I felt myself become one with the deity. I felt that I could see through its eye-stalks and breathe through its meatballs. My noodles stretched across
- both time and space. I saw the roots that nourished the grain that made up the divine noodle that I was watching through its al dente Conception to NOW. Most Holy Meatball of Spagh
- Etti was present for the ceremony. Etti had arrived in Italy and owned a restaurant. The customers included King Butters.
- The restaurant menu featured a Veal Parmigiana made with a Flamin' Hot Cheetos breading and Duck Confit where the duck was brined in a salted Coca-Cola concoction before baking.
- Sure, the whole thing with the duck was quite daffy, but having had taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque, we all felt really loony and were just happy that that was all, folks!
- 2013-12-13 22:33:24
- 2018-02-13 19:21:49
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!
Woab Feb 14 2018 @ 13:18
Excellent finale, Dr. Goose!
LordVacuity Feb 14 2018 @ 19:27
My second opinion is to concur with Woab.
Dr.Goose Feb 14 2018 @ 19:34
Thank you, both. (Though I messed up another one today, I will be extra careful in noticing when mine is the last submission)
LordVacuity Feb 14 2018 @ 19:39
Don’t sweat it too much Doc, I have been here a while and I still screw my endings up. Plus, I also miss that it is the last fold often enough.
BlastedHeath Feb 14 2018 @ 22:47
Well, this certainly filled in some gaps in the Enochian transcripts!
lucielucie Feb 15 2018 @ 10:53
Let's fill some more gaps! http://foldingstory.com/2dray/