If you squint and peer between the shutters
- If you squint and peer between the shutters of the old shop on 23rd and Corbil, you can see endless rows of records. From bebop to Mozart to unnatural static, the store had carried
- 78s from the age of the delta blues. But if you walked into the store and bought a record, you would never be able to find it again. And if you played your LP backwards, you would
- theoretically be indistinguishable from your antiself in the anti-universe playing the same record forwards, except for the black fingernails and
- long underwear. You'vevgotta go from your gut, even when it drags on the ground because you walk on all fours and can't say no to chili dogs. Look deep into your antiself.
- At this point I told the life coach to go fuck his anti-self. He turned and said, "That's why you will always be a loser." Then I opened the cage and let loose
- with an ass-whooping seldom seen before or since. When the sated beast within went willingly back in it's cage, my vision cleared and I saw what was left of the life coach laying
- on the ground: a robe and a laser pointer. His ghost appeared to me. "Don my robe. Give power points." Scoffing, I turned to the dark side of life coaching. I gave bad advice, like
- "Turn a weakness into a strength.", "Now is a good time to start a new project". I stole my life coaching advice from the daily horoscope. But the ghost of bad presentations past
- newspapers they were what he used for toilet paper back in the moving train that sprayed feces to and fro all over the train floor causing all the passengers to be violently ill
- except for the pathologists from the convention, they pursued every drop and rolling turd, bagging and labeling them and then interviewing the passengers about their daily habits.
- 2011-07-01 13:39:27
- 2011-11-07 01:11:32
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!
SlimsBro Nov 07 2011 @ 01:14
I just went with the flow man... Just went with the flow.
m80 Nov 07 2011 @ 01:57
aww, ok, (at least) one point for gumption ;-)
SlimWhitman Nov 07 2011 @ 02:43
I didn't follow the flow after my line. but all's well that ends well.