There is a certain flower-like being on the
- There is a certain flower-like being on the 3rd planet of a distant galaxy, 7 multiverses away & in another time stream who exists solely to be mentioned in this Fold. No other
- create lives in her entire universe, and when this Fold ends she will vanish. She points her face towards the sun, letting her petals absorb the heat. She will die soon, she knows.
- But not that soon. I'd say she's got at least 5 years to live, as that seems to be the average time it takes for FS stories to publish. You see, the reason why it takes so long is
- because there are writers of every type (whatever the hell that means). What I mean is: if the writer is advanced and uses big words, many people pass. If the thesis is too odd,
- many people pass gas because the pressure of trying to figure out the big words presses down on their lower digestive systems. Great literature will do that to a person. I try to
- forget the time I was tooting along to 'Wuthering Heights' when in strode Don Trump Jr his hair agleam and his eyes aflash. I tried to blame the vindaloo but he snatched my tome
- and posted everything on it straight onto twitter, thus making the world a more miserable place.
- Well. . .not miserable enough to make Trump stop communicating to the world via Twitter. He probably sits on the John all night long, passing horrid gas, and twittering about his
- Fondness of Shakespeare. Not every president can understand "King Lear" and not feel frustrated by Old English. Queen Elizabeth was instructing Trump about the meaning of words.
- "A dagger, for instance," she Queensplained with a twinkle in her eyes, "might suggest a little prick. BTW, I hope your dear wife isn't up all night with these time zones."
- 2017-06-26 19:33:40
- 2017-07-19 22:13:54
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!
BlastedHeath Jul 19 2017 @ 22:18
Oh, gosh. Thank you, Futique!
LordVacuity Jul 20 2017 @ 15:54
BlastedHeath Jul 22 2017 @ 14:27
;-) (I'm not really like this in real life)
lucielucie Jul 22 2017 @ 16:45
What are you really like in real life, BH? Please use a maximum of 3 words with no repititions except if absolutely necessary.
BlastedHeath Jul 22 2017 @ 17:48
nondescript and boring. ;-)
Woab Jul 23 2017 @ 10:56
Isn't that always the case? The magic is held inside, invisible and silent.
lucielucie Jul 23 2017 @ 13:53
So... you're like a can of potato soup that contains a message from light...
BlastedHeath Jul 23 2017 @ 15:11
"It could be ... "
PurpleProf Aug 17 2017 @ 21:55
...or a fart. :)
LordVacuity Aug 18 2017 @ 00:32
A lot of space was suddenly found around PurpleProf, about 10 feet in circumference. The smoke alarm went off and Oxygen masks fell down from the ceiling. For some reason the CDC already had a Hot Response Team in the building so we had that covered. Now we had to wait for the Negotiator.
LordVacuity Aug 18 2017 @ 00:39
John McClane kept telling them it was only last night's cabbage stuffed crab with double refried refried frijoles con Leche de Gorilla. The seargeant just looks at him and says, "We are not like the Beverly Hills Cops from the movie, Detective John Maclane."
LordVacuity Aug 18 2017 @ 00:41
Not sure if I meant sergeant or Sears Agent.