I just completely f'ed up someone's foldingstory
I just completely f'ed up someone's foldingstory and feel bad about it.12
Forgive me Father, its been three weeks since my last confession. I trespassed gravely on a folding story of a innocent by-stander and wish to receive penance.8
"Chaz is that you?. You know my pseudonym is CrossAndFold don't you? Jimmny Cricket! I really liked my fold too. Why didn't you consult SlimWhitman? Your soul is in mortal danger!"8
Chaz looked defeated when he said, "I was at the grocery store, looking for CrazyBananas, what's going on??!" AS soon as the words left his mouth, the sky turned purple, and frogs9
said silly ribbits about how trips are for kids. Buddyboy MMMDCCXI conferred, and took a hit. Chaz now regretted letting him sit in the shopping cart. His grocery list melted on9
the defrosting Otter Pops Buddyboy had thrown in the cart. Chaz had a paralyzing panic attack. He now had no grocery list! He'd never shopped without one!! He collapsed on Aisle 39
.1415. The store's theme was circles. Everything was round. Chaz was dizzy trying to get to the refrigerator case that held the10
squares, rectangles and rhombi. When this proved too difficult, he figured he'd get AROUND to it later. Heh heh heh. He was having a ball, but the bouncer roundhoused him and8
circuitiously maneuvered him out of the tipi bar. He landed in a dusty heap. "I'm wheely upset now!" cried Elmer Fudd. "Where can we go to get our cawwot juice?" Surrounded by8
malingering pirates, Elmer knew his days of waltzing into Wally World drunk and pestering the wage slaves were now, ultimately and decisively, over. He only heard the first blade.8
- 2012-09-27 23:02:32
- 2012-11-05 17:25:29
Want to leave a comment?Sign up!
buddyboy4711 Nov 05 2012 @ 17:55
I fail at roman numerals, apparently. Unless I was talking about the buddyboy of 1,000 generations past.
SlimWhitman Nov 05 2012 @ 18:05
Perhaps the M was swallowed by the infamous pink fold? What's a Millennium between friends anyway.
SlimWhitman Nov 05 2012 @ 18:11
According to Ninja Pope, the Cardinal Sins of FoldingStory are: 10. Ignoring the content of the previous fold. (over to the rest of you)
buddyboy4711 Nov 05 2012 @ 19:30
9. Thou shalt not fold on the Sabbath (unless you really want to, then OK).
jaw2ek Nov 05 2012 @ 20:16
8. Making a fold in vain. (whatever that is)
Chaz Nov 05 2012 @ 20:46
7. Thou shalt not get in a rut. (My every fold will be about TV COWBOY!)
PurpleProf Nov 05 2012 @ 21:37
6. Thou shalt not covet thy folder's fold with toilet paper.
Zetawilk Nov 06 2012 @ 04:47
5. Thou shalt remember to end a story when thou art on thy last fold, but sometimes you'll forget anyway so try not to let it get to you...um, thou.
CrazyBananas Nov 06 2012 @ 12:50
4. Thou will write about smuggling monkeys and various other wildlife creatures in thou pants with childlike enthusiasm and giggles!!
Bad. Nov 19 2012 @ 00:53
3. Thou shalt have no other Folding Story memes before Me. (Ninja Pope)
sundancer Nov 20 2012 @ 03:46
2. Thou shalt not change the pronouns of thy neighbor's fold and thou shalt use proper grammar (though sometimes it's fun to play off thy mistakes.)
mensaque Nov 20 2012 @ 11:18
1.Thou shall only write about what you know and never speak against Ninja Pope...whoever that is!
Zetawilk Nov 20 2012 @ 13:01
Clearly not the strictest of commandments, but it's better that way.